In-House Operations and Manufacturing
I. Manufacturing Facility
1. 15000 square foot clear-span metal building for manufacturing and storage under one roof.
2. Indoor loading capacity for flatbeds and closed van semi-trailers via forklift.
3. Exterior loading dock for loading and unloading incoming and outgoing freight.
4. 5 acres of exterior yard storage for miscellaneous materials, semi-trailers, field trailers, and equipment.
5. Convenient access to and from Interstate 43. Mantech™ is located 30 miles north of Milwaukee, WI an 120 miles north of Chicago, IL. our shop is located one mile west off of I-43 in Belgium, WI.
II. Manufacturing Processes
A. Carpentry Department
1. Rough carpentry for forms, molds and support services.
2. Finish carpentry for forms, panels and custom accessories.
3. Packaging and shipping.
B. Metal Fabrication Department
1. Light gauge painted and unpainted steel, painted and mill finish aluminum, and miscellaneous metals panels and related accessories.
2. .125″ thick or heavier aluminum plate, steel or miscellaneous metals for panels, clips, and custom accessories.
C. Welding Department
1. Cutting, torching and assembly of standard and miscellaneous metals.
2. Wire weld steel and aluminum.
3. Grinding, sanding and final assembly.
D. Laminating Department
1. Laminate flat panel profile assemblies in plan view as follows: squares, rectangles, triangles, half & full moons, other custom configurations.
2. Laminate curved radius, ellipse or irregular ellipse panel profile in plan view as follows: squares, rectangles, triangles and other custom
configurations. note: maximum vacuum laminating size: 6′ x 30′ or 8′ x 12′
III. Manufacturing Equipment
A. Carpentry Equipment
1. 8″, 10″ and 12″ compound radial arm & table saws.
2. 10″ compound miter cutoff saw.
3. 14″ and 20″ vertical wood and metal cutting band saws.
4. 12″ horizontal planer for finish panel and lumber edges.
5. Variable speed drill presses.
6. 1.5 hp and 2 hp routers w/ multidimensional work table station. 1″ “v” groove capacity.
7. 5 hp single stage air compressor used to support pneumatic operated nailers, staple guns, metal cutting shears, grinders, da sanders, paint guns.
8. Variety of power and hand tools, bar and “c” clamps, custom fixtures, etc. to complete any finish project.
B. Metal Fabrication Equipment
1. Two mechanical shears, capacity to shear 3/16″ thick up to 10′ long and 5/8″ thick up to 6′ long.
2. Two slitting lines capable of 16 gauge mild steel or 1/8″ thick aluminum at any length from stretcher leveled flat stock.
3. 16′ mechanical press brake with 3/16″ aluminum or 14 gauge steel capacity.
4. Dies for interlocking panel system, special radius, custom forming dies with varying forming capacity 10′ to 14′ long.